JOB SUMMARY |
The Development Associate supports Cook Children’s Health Foundation by assisting in all areas of communications, annual giving, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and corporate fundraising. The Associate will build and maintain effective working relationships and establish rapport with key constituents to include employees, parent groups, patients and families and donors. The Development Associate will also provide support for special event fundraising, major gifts and donor relations as needed. This position is unique in that it provides strong opportunities to learn the basic components of a comprehensive development program.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Minimum of two to three years of experience working on comprehensive fundraising programs, communications programs or high-profile special events, is preferred.
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to draft letters and articles, and to greet and interact with donors, patients, physicians, administration and the public.
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks, and be self-motivated, flexible, work well under pressure and work well with a team of peers.
· High proficiency in the use of the computer, organizational skills, customer relationship management and a willingness to learn new systems as necessary is critical to the success of this position.
· This associate must have an ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
Cook Children's Health Care System
- 2 years ago - save job
Our promise, our culture
At Cook Children's, we've made a promise to improve the health of every child in our region. All of our...