Job Requisition Number: 73561
Category: Marketing - Media
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
Schedule: Part Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
At CACI, we don't just hire you for a job; we hire you for a career. CACI recruits, retains, and develops a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. We empower you to forge your path while providing you with the tools, guidance, and flexibility needed to accomplish your career goals. CACI has a clear, defined strategy that has guided our success for over fifty years.
Consider a career with CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing the information technology and consulting solutions America needs to defeat global terrorism, secure our homeland and improve government services.
The video production and editing services are needed primarily for the World Trade Center Health Program. The successful candidate is an individual who has professional video production experience, communicates professionally and courteously with all internal and external partners and with a diverse population, and can adjust to a high paced environment. Candidates should have examples of previously created videos available for review when possible to demonstrate appropriate skills and technique.
The Videographer/Editor is responsible for conceptualizing, writing, producing, shooting and editing digital video production for the Web in support of NIOSH communication initiatives. Video productions include, Provider Symposiums, video emails, and other audio visual projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Videotape program material for production using video camera equipment; make technical and creative decisions regarding locations, appropriate lighting, shooting angles, placement and type of microphones, other audio needs, and other production issues.
• Edit, assemble compresses and assembles final digital audio/video program material; ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of end product.
• Manage and equip video studio as needed. Oversee pre-production meetings for studio and field based video shoots
• Archive digital files and maintains a library of physical files for reference. Maintains accurate records of production activities.
• Evaluate and researches equipment needs for new equipment or replacements (as needed) including a synopsis of the problem and a proposed solution.
• Coordinate media training sessions and other meetings as needed with team members, stakeholders, and partners.
• Work with Web Team members for uploading to the Web
• Operate a digital video camera and digital editing equipment
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing while demonstrating good grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
• Communicate professionally and courteously with all internal and external partners and with a diverse population.
• Organize and prioritize work in order to complete all assigned tasks within time frame required.
• Handle multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to changes quickly while meeting all deadlines.
• Work independently or in a team setting that is a fast paced/changing environment, while demonstrating the level of detail required to complete tasks accurately and efficiently.
• Work under high levels of stress and pressure to meet project objectives.
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of experience as a videographer/producer/editor working with digital audio/video studio software and equipment.
• Employee is required to have advance level skills in Microsoft Office, Sony Vegas Professional 10, LightWave 3D, Camtasia Studio 7, Final Cut Pro 7/X, Sorenson Squeeze, Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
• Knowledge of digital video production methods, equipment and techniques.
• Knowledge of digital video editing principles and techniques including preparing for the Web.
• Knowledge of lighting and picture composition aesthetics and principles.
• Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an indoor environment. Employee may occasionally be required to work outdoors and in a cold or hot environment.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit and key; occasionally required to climb, crawl, crouch, reach, bend and travel. Employee may also be required to lift/carry and push/pull objects up to 20 lbs.
• Paid travel is required up to 25% of the time.
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,900 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...