Welcome to Axiall Corporation, the new industry leader created by the pending merger of Georgia Gulf and the commodity chemicals business of PPG. With enhanced vertical integration and portfolio diversification, Axiall emerges as a Fortune 500-size company with tremendous growth opportunities. Axiall represents a new kind of Chemistry Company; one that responsibly harnesses applied chemistry to solve common problems, improve every-day life and drive human progress JOB FUNCTION :
Security Analysts administer, maintain, develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the SAP systems. They provide specialized technical knowledge. They contribute to the establishment of security related policies by identifying opportunities for effective use of security tools and procedures.
Performs day to day security functions and leads security projects including training, documentation, testing, scanning, and reviewing SAP IT security. Investigates, reviews, tests, and pilots security products. Reviews and correlates security data; presents findings to management and third parties. Provides assistance to SAP Competency Center on security and audit concerns. Provides complex information to third parties for audit. Provides high level support and direction during a crisis situation.
- A 4-year degree in a computer-related field
- 5 years experience in SAP technical team
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP Authorization Concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with common SAP security transactions and tables.
- Ability to analyze security access requests
- Experience with User Administration in SAP
- Able to Interpret SU53 results
- Run SUIM report for user analyses
- Provide SAP Security advice to SAP functional analyst and developers
- Experience with Symmetry tool a plus
- Experience in maintaining, creating, modifying roles a plus
- SAP business process knowledge a plus