General Statement of Duties :|
The Accountant II is responsible for assigned month end close entries, reconciliation of assigned balance sheet reconciliations and assist with multi-facility month end processing.
Essential Job Functions :
1. Prepare and post journal entries for month end close for assigned facilities and provide appropriate supporting documentation per CAO requirements.
2. Assist in review of general ledger accounts and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and APG's.
3. Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts and provide appropriate supporting documentation per CAO requirements.
4. Prepare non-patient billings on a monthly basis in accordance with current customer contracts and conduct collection activity as required by APG's.
5. Assist in compiling statistical, accounting or auditing reports and/or providing support for tax packages, E&Y and Internal auditors and CAO management. Ability to work with external and internal customers related to their assigned facilities and job functions.
6. Assist in other projects and analysis as assigned by CAO management.
Minimum Education and Experience :
Bachelors, preferably Accounting Degree
Minimum License and Certificates Required :