Area Sales Manager (Jackson, MS)-726115
This Area Sales Manager will be responsible for Mississippi territory. This is a home-based position that requires daily travel within the territory. Compensation includes base salary and commission. Build relationships at auto dealerships to gain business (auto finance contracts). Meet with key dealership staff including finance managers, finance directors, sales managers, general managers, and owners. Educate and train dealer staff on programs and benefits of product offerings. Leverage various direct marketing products for additional commitment for ongoing business. Communicate funding delays and assist dealership and COAF completion of pended contracts. Plan and develop sales plan for increasing business in assigned territory.
- Sales calls to auto dealerships
- Planning and preparing data and information to make sales calls more productive and meaningful
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Duties - conference calls, completion of expenses etc.
- Corp Survey, Data Collecting
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 1 year of experience in Auto finance
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 year of experience in Outside Sales
- 5 years of experience in Auto finance
- 2 years of experience in Sales within an automobile dealership or business that calls upon auto dealerships to sell products
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Sales
Primary Location : United States-Mississippi-Jackson-Jackson-Remote
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One - 22 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...