Integration Team Lead|
The Integration Team Lead is responsible for understanding input data feeds, normalized CEDAR XML, Rules engine integration, Document Composition, Print Manufacturing workflows, Postal Optimization, Printer Integration and CEDAR document integration (Horizon and Frontier). It requires close coordination & interaction with the Gateway team, Winchester Team, PMO, Account Management, Product Development and CM/QA. It also requires a detailed understanding of a wide array of data formats (structured and unstructured), XML mapping & editing tools (developed internally and by 3rd parties), Composition, Postal regulations, Printer operations (Printers and Inserters). Finally, planning and execution of requirement-gathering sessions to develop detailed testing plans to ensure defect free builds from Document Technology into all affected systems.
- Understanding of input data feeds and formats and the testing of the software tools that will map the input data into an XML framework.
- Close coordination & interaction with CEDAR integration points as well as extensive self-directed analysis of the input and ouptut.
- Expert use of a wide array of data to XML mapping & editing tools (developed internally and by 3rd parties) to create XML with all the necessary content and structural features.
- Planning and execution of requirement-gathering sessions.
- Configuration, testing, and delivery of specific XML mapping application projects
- Build detailed test plans in support of the BRD/ASR requirements
Bonus Technical Skills
- Understanding of data analysis, formatting, and mapping.
- Demonstrable experience with XML markup and data structures & schemas.
- Understand data element formats and mapping of elements and attributes.
- Demonstrable ability to navigate through complex data and XML schemas.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and manipulate complex data structures and frameworks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work with unstructured data (Documents like Invoices, Statements, EOB, Insurance Policies, Letters, Bills, EOB, etc…)
- Demonstrated ability to test integration with print operations.
- Detailed understanding of composed documents (Invoices, Statements, EOB, Insurance Policies, Letters, Bills, EOB, etc…)
- Detailed understanding of document manufacturing concepts and terms (Printers, Inserters, Householding, USPS standard reports, Control Marks, Bar coding schemes, etc…)
- Experience with composition tools like Exstream Dialogue to aid in testing, support & configuration feedback.
- Technical understanding of the following: advanced tables; sectioned data; XML input; print miner; dynamic file importation; pass1/pass2 functionality; driver/reference file configuration; report file configuration; control file configuration; and engine switches
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Motivated and self-starter.
- Able to work and learn independently.
- Direct experience with XML or XSLT editing or data mapping tools.
- Direct experience with formatting data for the purposes of Document Composition.
- Print operations.
- High volume transactional document manufacturing and delivery.
- Ability to analyze and work with Print Description Languages (Metacode, DJDE, Postscript, PCL, AFP, or Impact).
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience