Winebow a worldwide leader in fine wine and spirits has a very exciting opportunity to join their already successful HR department in the corporate headquarters in Montvale NJ. Our ideal candidate will have experience in multi-state payroll. Must have experience with Ceridian. Payroll experience working in companies
with 600 plus employees is required. Must be extremely organized and detail oriented. Excellent computer skills a must. We welcome talent from the fashion industry, consumer products industry, luxury goods companies.
Additional Skills and/or Educational Background:
- Process all time and attendance records using Ceridian Source software.
- Maintain time and attendance records to include reconciling reports and data, calculating hours and making adjustments to swipe time records.
- Manage the administration of the bi-weekly payroll, using Ceridian, to include processing payroll, distributing payroll and addressing employee inquires.
- Calculate and process bi-weekly payroll garnishments and send to appropriate government agencies.
- Update and maintain tax and banking information in the Ceridian system.
- Perform wage and tax maintenance to include tax adjustments, W-2 management, third party sick pay.
- Reconcile bi-weekly payroll deductions, advances, 401k loans, and other miscellaneous deductions.
- Work with Finance Department on payroll reconciliations, bank deposits, GL interface and monthly journal entries.
- Input and maintain employee information in the HRIS system.
- Identifying and troubleshoot Ceridian system issues.
- Update and maintain OSHA Log information.
- Transmit bi-weekly 401k deferrals.
- Provide administrative support.
- Work on projects as need.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Payroll certification.
- Prior experience working in a payroll department on a payroll system, preferably Ceridian.
Power Query reports
- Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- Ceridian Payroll System.
Winebow offers a complete benefits package including LTD and STD , medical, dental, paid vacation, sick, personal and paid holidays.
All candidates must submit salary requirements. We will only respond to those candidates who meet our hiring criteria. No phone calls to our corporate office. No agency phone calls. Winebow does not use any outside recruiting firms.
Monster - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Keeping customers' chilled cedar-lined cellars stocked with premium Italian and regional wines and putting a nice bottle of...