Native Chechen Cryptologic Linguists shall perform voice tasks; providing gists, summaries, extracts, full, and verbatim transcripts, and English translations; and shall provide on-line assistance to other operational linguists. They shall also perform graphic tasks which will involve translation of materials from a variety of written communications, and production of summaries from written materials. Native Linguists shall perform quality control as required.
• Transcribe spoken language into either target language or a machine-compatible transliteration system
• Translate spoken language or graphic materials into modern American English in either verbatim or gisted format
• Categorize, prioritize, and scan foreign materials and assign disposition codes in accordance with established guidance
• Draft of SIGINT report as requested
• Review and analyze foreign language materials in light of other source information
• Provide quality control of translated (verbatim and/or gisted) sub-level 3 materials
• Share language expertise
• Participate in analyst-to-analyst exchanges, seminars, and conferences
• Travel in support of the above tasks when requested
• Other duties as assigned
Since 2001, corporate, government and non-profit clients worldwide turn to MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. (MLS) as their strategic partner for...