Our people make Progressive a successful, forward-moving organization. We continuously turn the insurance industry upside down with our innovative services and use of technology. At Progressive, you will have extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in a diverse, dynamic atmosphere. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change the insurance industry one big idea at a time.
Claims Adjuster Trainee
Join our team and put your curiosity, intellect and investigative abilities to good use as a Claims Adjuster. As part of our Progressive Claims Team, you'll be part detective, part counselor and part hero. We are looking for naturally curious people who are always interested in getting the whole story.
You’ll develop relationships with customers via the phone, investigate insurance policy coverage, determine fault in auto accidents, and document activity on each claim to resolve as quickly and accurately as possible. As you advance in this role and as the business need arises, you may have an opportunity to compete for jobs learning how to estimate property damage or to adjust injury claims. We're looking for someone who can work effectively with customers who've been in an accident while keeping an eye on the details.
Paid training! We equip you with some of the most intensive training in the industry. When you finish our Claims University classes, you’re empowered to deliver working solutions and positive outcomes for policyholders and others involved in losses with confidence.
: Maitland, FL
: Tuesday - Saturday
Education and Experience Needed
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred with experience in a customer service type role
- In lieu of bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of experience in one of the following types of positions:
- Positions requiring significant amounts of in-person customer interaction
- Leadership roles in customer service environment
- Retail management
- Restaurant management
- Military leadership roles
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Solid negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
Gainshare is a bonus program given to all employees based on company
- Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring and the energy you invest. Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must meet company requirements on our online assessment test. Candidates must also pass a comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career advancement
- Award winning, supportive environment with Employee Resource Groups
- 401(k) with a 6% company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Child care subsidy
Progressive - 2 years ago
What We’re About
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life. Each of our employees has a role in...