-Link Corporation is actively seeking applications for the full-time salaried position of Aviation Manager. This person will be primarily responsible for the aviation operations of manned and unmanned aircraft assists as well as integration and implementation of payload and imagery equipment, with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree
- FAA Class III flight medical or Ability to obtain a FAA Class II flight medical (Correctable 20/20 vision) (Required by Certificate of Authorization)
- Current FAA Instrument rating
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, computer networking and programming, and computer based systems
- Proficient in analog & digital electronics
- United States Citizenship as required by Technology Control Plan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Must be highly motivated and a team player
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to travel and or relocate
- Radio controlled aircraft experience (preferred)
- Systems integration experience
- FAA Commercial pilot and/or Certified Flight Instructor
- 2 years experience in UAS
- Military UAS active duty or UAS contractor experience
- Qualified UAS operator with minimum of 6 months experience
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
- n -Link Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and we do not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.
- Provides support of all daily operational flights
- Performs flight planning by gathering information on weather and aircraft (e.g., weight/loading of the aircraft, fuel reserve) and communicates to customer and/or the Director, as required
- Performs ground and flight operations in adherence with applicable flight regulations and requirements
- Conducts pre-mission planning and briefing with the ground crew
- Coordinates with ATC and reviews Airspace Control Plan and Mission Logs prior to UAS launch
- Completes all post mission/flight reports to include mission logs, daily events, etc.
- Utilizes checklist and prescribed methodology to operate manned and unmanned assets safely
- Verifies all communication requirements are met to include computer networks
- Provides technical and engineering troubleshooting support to operations
n-Link - 11 months ago
n-Link Corporation is a small woman-owned business established in late 1995. The seven year history of the company has been marked by...