Intermedia Touch, Inc. is a provider of award-winning interactive software applications and innovative hardware solutions that has provided services for distinguished clients such as Florida International University, Miami Children’s Hospital, Miami Marlins, and Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, to name a few. With a product portfolio of custom interactive touch-screen solutions like wayfinding kiosks, custom video walls, 3D projection mapping, and interactive gaming content, Intermedia Touch is becoming a premier source for everything interactive.
The company is searching for a highly skilled, extremely motivated Regional Sales Consultant to work various regions throughout the United States,
The ideal candidate will have the drive, ability and skills to sell touch-screen applications, games, and platforms to the gaming / casino Industry. The right individual should possess a proven performance in taking a strategic plan and translating it into successful operation by attending to every detail.
Increase Intermedia Touch financial stability in the rental and sales of interactive touch-screen games, platforms, and services in select territories throughout the the United States.
- Analyze target markets and the competition
- Create a sales strategy in line with strategic plans aimed at increasing Intermedia Touch's sales within the geographic territory assigned.
- Create an action plan to implement the sales strategy with specific goals, actions and assumptions.
- Cooperatively work with the business Development Director and Owners to support their efforts to increase market share within the gaming Industry
- Monitor results and continuously recommend suggestions for increased sales initiatives and company reputation
- Prior sales experience (minimum 5 years) preferably in the Gaming and Hospitality Industry
- Understanding of casino and hospitality marketing
- Ability to identify, qualify and organize existing customers and potential prospect activity.
- Highly developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Experience creating and implementing a market sales strategy.
We are seeking someone who enjoys a team environment and can turn opportunities into profitable sales growth.
Please send resume with commission based requirements
We will only reply to qualified candidates with whom there is an interest.
Intermedia Touch, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F D/V
Please review all application instructions before applying.