- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills, ability to handle multiple lines.
- Excellent typing and proofreading skills.
- High initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong customer service emphasis toward Field Sales Organization and outside customers.
- Strong computer skills utilizing Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to work responsibly with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal responsibly with confidential information.
- One to two years marketing experience in a related position with this corporation or other organization.
- Provide general clerical support to Marketing Services Manager and staff.
- Schedule meetings, prepare agendas, take minutes in Marketing Services Staff Meeting and communicate decisions.
- Assistance with special projects (i.e. holiday samplers, annual meeting, etc.).
- Assisting the department with answering phone calls.
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper filing system and document flow including Retail Promotion Files and Sales Event Files.
- Receive and record promotion letters from the field.
- Assist with record keeping and payments of promotional programs for convenience stores.
- Assisting FSO with rack orders; may include answering questions and tracking shipments.
- Arrange special shipments of corrugate displays.
- Assist with ordering and shipping product samples.
- Competitive pay scale.
- 401(k) with matching contributions.
- Health insurance, including prescription drug plan.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision care plan.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off (for vacation, holidays, sick time, personal time, etc.).
- Direct deposit payroll.
- Credit Union.
- Shift differential pay.
- Exercise and recreation facility.
- Profit-sharing program.
McKee Foods is best known for our line of Little Debbie brand snack cakes. Little Debbie® is America's leading snack cake brand because...