Ascend Consulting is a premier project based consulting firm focused on business process and technology consulting within Capital Markets and the L&A Insurance markets. We find solutions and implement change throughout our Fortune 500 clients in both Massachusetts and New York. Ascend client’s use our services to improve their business and technology processes. Our approach provides a disciplined management model, focused on performance and user interface delivery. These results are reinforced with our 100% client referenceability.
Reference Data Business Analyst Description :
We are currently seeking to hire a business analyst with Reference data experience to be an integral part of a project team working on a major client reference data process re-engineering initiative. The business analyst role will require you to collaborate with domain and information technology experts to successfully translate future state business vision into a finished solution for competitive advantage. As a Reference Data Business Analyst , you will be tasked to understand the client’s current reference data structure, develop a detailed project plan working with an established high level Business Requirements Document and develop future state business requirements to address data, process and technology. You will be responsible for devising solutions by applying relevant technologies with a keen emphasis on client satisfaction and return on investment. You will have a demonstrated history of working on client reference data projects that address client on-boarding and data distribution. You have demonstratable experience working with business users within fast paced financial institutions to define functional and technical requirements to develop applications which aggregate large data sets for client reference data.
· Participate in system implementation planning and responsible for task execution by other consultants
- Gather and document business requirements and technical specifications
- Identify, conceptualize, develop and implement business solutions
· Interface with senior client management and business users to map out and document business requirements
· Work hand-in-hand with technical resources to provide insight during solution development
· Solve problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of complex factors
· Translate business requirements into functional specifications
· Develop and execute testing procedures
· Function as a subject matter, process, and operational expert to conduct end user training