Talend is the recognized leader in open source integration solutions, providing a holistic integration platform that addresses data, application and process integration through a unified technology stack and supports organizations in their shift toward the Cloud and Big Data.
Talend’s solutions portfolio includes data integration (operational data integration and ETL for Business Intelligence), data quality, master data management (MDM), enterprise service bus (ESB) and business process management (BPM).
Unlike traditional vendors offering proprietary, closed solutions, which can only be afforded by the largest and wealthiest organizations, Talend offers a completely new vision by supplying open, innovative business model and solutions. Talend democratizes integration by making its solutions available to organizations of all sizes and our powerful software solutions are flexible enough to meet the needs of all organizations.
Talend’s Consultant works with the account teams to manage the technical deployment and use of our products. Working either independently or with a team of Talend and/or Business Partner consultants, the consultant is the primary contact for clients. The Consultant must bring a combination of technical depth, written/verbal communication skills, and client management expertise.
Technical & Personal Requirements:
- Work with customers to deploy, manage and audit the best practice use of our software products
- Provide architecture reviews, application discussions and prototype development as needed
- Identify opportunities for products and services at existing customers
- Provide billable consulting assistance to ensure productions success
- Perform information systems needs assessments, information gathering and recommend appropriate business systems and IT infrastructure to Talend’s customers
- Perform data integration design and development, technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area and 5 years of experience in the field, in a related area or a master’s degree
- Requires competency in Java as well as Linux/Unix OS experience
- Must have some exposure to Data Integration, Data Quality, Master Data Management or Enterprise Service Bus applications, preferably to Talend’s versions
- Preferred experience in Eclipse, SQL and Oracle environments
- Preferred knowledge of SOA, as well as with Apache Foundation middleware products: ActiveMQ, ServiceMix, Karaf, Camel or CXF
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Demonstrated creative problem solving ability
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to mentor
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Talend is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deliver on a deadline to customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Travel average about 90% of the time
- Able to work in the United States
Talend - 19 months ago
Data-driven organizations use Talend’s integration solutions to gain instant value from all their data. Natively supporting big data,...