Job Category: Finance
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
Title: Associate IV – Bank Accounting Grade: 8
This position is responsible to support the reconciliation effort of all store depository bank accounts.
1. Reconciles bank statements against general ledger balances utilizing automated or manual processes as appropriate, within given timelines. 45%
2. Contacts and follows up with field management regarding deposit discrepancies, missing deposits, etc. 20%
3. Enters reconciliations into AssureNet. 15%
4. Develops and records basic journal entries 5%
5. Notifies banks of missing statements or statement discrepancies as well as resolves statement discrepancies with banks or processors. 5%
6. Trains new Bank Accounting Associates. 5%
7. Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor. 5% Required Qualifications:
Working towards Associates degree in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting Microsoft knowledge, specifically ACCESS and EXCEL Customer Service skills Financial institution experience Clearly and accurately verbalize with internal and external customers Develop and implement solutions for potential issues and opportunities High level of accuracy and detail High level organizational skills Navigate through financial systems Bookkeeping skills Self directed Preferred Qualifications:
CVS Store experience Retail experience Education:
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required. Working towards Associates degree in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,800 CVS/pharmacy retail pharmacies,...