- BS in industrial engineering from an ABET-accredited engineering program.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with progressive engineering responsibility and demonstrated competence in engineering work.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative, assertiveness and self-direction.
- Demonstrated record of successful project management.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple project activities.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Willing to work in related project engineering disciplines as work demands change.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a cross-functional (matrix) environment.
- Demonstrated ability for excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people of all backgrounds at various levels.
- Demonstrated experience in quality improvement programs or lean initiatives, such as Hit The Target and TQM.
- Demonstrated creative and “out-of-the-box” thinking in problem solving.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in a U.S. state.
- Three or more years experience with a food manufacturing company involved with process improvement.
- Advanced industrial engineering degree.
- Experience using CAD and/or design software.
- Experience in sanitary design for a food-manufacturing environment.
- Proven success managing capital projects.
- Work on a Special Projects Team to improve processes in Collegedale Manufacturing.
- Will serve as a leader on inter-disciplinary teams for special projects.
- Will research and design process improvement strategies for tactical implementation.
- Provides engineering input and guidance to a wide range of projects and cross functional work teams for quality initiatives such as, Hit the Target and Quality Management.
- Works closely with plant manufacturing, maintenance and other engineering personnel to optimize efficiencies and identify solutions to engineering problems.
- Responsible for meeting project cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
- Identifies, specifies and assists with procurement of materials and equipment.
- Prepares cost estimates, determines alternatives and the feasibility of projects.
- Serves as a project leader or other roles as needed on various process improvement teams.
- Researches and stays abreast of technological improvements in related fields.
- Performs planning, estimating and design of projects.
- Competitive pay scale.
- 401(k) with matching contributions.
- Health insurance, including prescription drug plan.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision care plan.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off (for vacation, holidays, sick time, personal time, etc.).
- Direct deposit payroll.
- Credit Union.
- Shift differential pay.
- Exercise and recreation facility.
- Profit-sharing program.
McKee Foods Corporation - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
McKee Foods Corporation is a privately held United States company headquartered in Collegedale, Tennessee. They are the makers of the...