Specialist is responsible for all aspects of 1mL operation. Certified to perform all operations and preventative maintenance on all machines. Performs minor repairs and minor machine adjustments. Assists with other repairs and changeovers as needed.
- Safe machine operation.
- Meet department safety and continuous improvement goals/expectations.
- Produce quality product to established standards.
- Responsible for PMs, TRS, minor repairs and any other duties as assigned.
- Thorough communication that supports teamwork, collaborates & cooperates with others, helps wherever needed and fills in for co-workers planned and unplanned absences.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Previous BD experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Specialist will be selected based on knowledge, skills, abilities and minimum job requirements. Disciplinary actions, attendance and/or memos to file may be used to pre-screen applicants.
- Proficient at reading, writing and speaking English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer keyboard & navigational skills.
- Skill sets that apply to work cell and job application preferred.
- Must take personal responsibility in all aspects of the job, hold team members to safety standards/regulations/GMP and policies.
Becton Dickinson - 17 months ago