Summary of position:|
Responsible for processing transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. Delivers quality customer service by greeting and responding to customers promptly and courteously. Executes competent security procedures by being observant and informed about potential security risks.
Key job functions:
1. Promote and maintain positive relations with all contacts, customers and potential customers
2. Comply with all departmental and company policies and procedures
3. Process monetary transactions of retail and commercial customers (i.e. cashier’s checks, money orders, savings bonds, Visa gift cards, etc.)
4. Maintain quality service to all customers by answering product and service questions; cross-selling related products and services and being courteous and responsive to all customers’ need
5. Balance cash drawer to ensure accurate cash position
6. Proactively seeks out and maintains knowledge of bank products and services
7. Perform, correct, balance and submit branch capture items/batches in accordance with established procedures and time frames
8. Resolve product or service problems in a timely manner by listening and verifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution or referring the complaint to the appropriate area; following up with the customer
9. Contribute to team effort and customer service by answering customer telephone calls in a timely and appropriate manner
1. Capable of maintaining confidentiality
2. Ability to multi-task
3. Ability to operate related computer applications and business equipment including copy machine, coin and money counting machines and telephone.
4. Accuracy/good math skills
5. Strong interpersonal skills
6. Professional appearance
Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Six months cash handling experience
3. Previous experience in customer service position
First National Bank & Trust Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about First National Bank & Trust Co. please visit www. fnbokla. com .