We are seeking a high-energy, goal-oriented Verification Coordinator. If you are driven to achieve, here is your chance to be part of a stable, strong growing company and be rewarded for your hard work and contributions towards company goals and objectives. IWP is a national pharmacy service working on behalf of injured individuals. We are a market leader and rapidly expanding resource to injured patients and their advocates. When you join our fast-paced winning team, you’ll share in the continued success of a profitable, thriving, and unique pharmacy service.
This is not your average Call Center position.
This position is responsible for ensuring that all claims are verified before the medication is shipped by contacting the insurance agency and obtaining any relevant information. The Verification Coordinator is also responsible that the information in the system is accurate and up to date.
- Contacts insurance carriers to ensure that claims are verified accurately and on time
- Oversees the quality of the claim before shipping
- Researches missing data to ensure all case/claim information is obtained
- Act as a liaison with internal staff and various parties to ensure that customers receive their prescriptions in a timely manner.
- Utilize web based resources to verify insurance information and employer information
- Contact employers and patients for missing insurance information
- Utilize reports available in IWP database to obtain missing information
- Identify appropriate times to contact referral sources and coordinate the contacts being made
- Be versed in state specific rules and regulations as they apply to verifications
- Be versed in both workers compensation claims as well as no fault claims to ensure the highest accuracy on claims
- Work on special projects as assigned by verification supervisor
- QA claim information distributed from Enrollment department Investigate claim status in influence to litigation
- Interact and communicate daily with other departments
- Proficiency with MS Office Products
- Articulate phone manner
- Multi-task oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Very good attention to detail
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within an office environment
- 1 to 2 years Call Center/Customer Service experience or a self-starter, diversified personality
- Previous experience in medical or insurance industry preferred
- Experience working in multiple CRM databases
Injured Workers Pharmacy, LLC - 20 months ago