At Emeritus Senior Living, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Coordinator II in our corporate office in Seattle, Washington. If you would like to make a difference in people's lives and you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
The Accounts Payable Coordinator II provides customer service to communities and Seattle office staff by expediting A/P processes and trouble shooting problems. Responsibilities in this role include ensuring accuracy of information obtained from communities, making sure all downloads are received and accurately transferred into corporate accounting system, and entering invoices into system and processing employee expense reports while checking for accuracy and appropriate backup. Other tasks include cutting checks, enforcing purchasing and department policies (P.O.s when required, appropriate approvals, backup, etc.), processing stop payments and void checks, and completing month end close at communities and in the corporate accounting system.
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Associate degree in related field desired
- Proficient in MS Office for Windows
- Proficient data entry and ten key skills
- Able to meet/beat deadlines under stress while maintaining timely and accurate work
- Organized team player with ability to multi-task in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must pass criminal background check
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.