Data Communications Analyst, Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator - Skills Required - Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Network Design Engineer, Network Administrator, network architect, ccnp, ccna, firewall, Linux, WAN, LAN
Data Communications Analyst, Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator, System Programmer, Telecommunications Manager, Network Technician, Systems Specialist, Network Consultant, Network Manager, Networking Systems and Distributed Systems Engineer, Systems Planner
If you are a Network Engineer that has an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph, please read on!
What you need for this position:
What you'll be doing:
- Active TS/SCI with a Full Scope (Lifestyle) Polygraph
- MCSE, CCNA, CCNP or another certification
- 5+ years of direct Network Engineering experience
What's in it for you:
- Analyze, design, test, and evaluate network systems, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Internet, intranet, and other data communications systems.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures.
So, if you are a Network Engineer that has an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph, please apply today! - JP-NetworkEngineerFSP - , , , , , CyberCoders CyberScientific
- 100% Employee & Family Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- All Government Holidays
CyberCoders is an equal opportunity employer.
CyberCoders - 3 years ago