Responsible for supervising Enrollment Agent activities and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are effectively addressed. Responsible for insuring adequate fingerprint coverage at all fingerprint locations, serving as trainer for any new EA’s as required, on-going communications with fingerprint location contacts and overseeing Operational activities as they relate to employee performance, staffing & scheduling, and training .
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities Required:
- Manages Enrollment Agents (EAs) to optimize use of personnel, skills, and equipment.
- Participate and work with Business Services to onboard new partners and EA’s.
- Approves business-related expenses and timesheets in assigned region; responsible for personnel compliance with established Expense Reporting and Timekeeping Policies.
- Identifies and expedites correction of problems relating to Customer Satisfaction and Operational Performance.
- Compiles information in regards to employee/partner performance.
- Provide follow up for fingerprinting clients and user agencies.
- Provide excellent customer service and set standards/expectation for customer service standards in Enrollment Centers.
- Provide in depth answers to applicants with questions about fingerprinting processes and operational functions.
- Oversees the development, implementation, and ongoing operation of Enrollment Centers in assigned region.
- Works with other departmental resources to develop an efficient schedule for Enrollment Centers, as well as schedules on site session requests (as applicable).
- Utilize on-site visits, agency feedback, and reports from network servers to assess the quality of service and adherence to policy by Enrollment Centers.
- Responds to inquiries and service requests that are either handled directly or forwarded to the appropriate MorphoTrust USA contact.
- Supervises the work of employees assigned to the enrollment centers from technical, and administrative areas.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Coordinate logistics, inventory, installation, operation and support of enrollment and activation computer work stations.
- Extensive knowledge of TWIC , HazPrint, and all State/Commercial Programs operating in assigned area, and any new program that is introduced to the Enrollment Center Operations team.
- Represents the company in a credible and positive manner.
- Responsible for upholding the principals of confidentiality as they relate to this position.
- Complete all MorphoTrust USA required paperwork & computer tasks in a timely & accurate manner.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated customer support skills.
- Solid professional expertise and understanding of processes and products.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Sound decision making skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and deal with ever changing issues and priorities.
- Team Player attitude and the ability to work as a member of a virtual team.
- Able to work in remote location without direct supervisor interaction.
- Able to set up, tear down, and operate a Live Scan machine and perform basic maintenance.
- Able to complete a wide variety of tasks within the time constraints of each assignment.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Business degree with a minimum of 2 years related experience, or a combination of education and experience that would enable performance of the full scope of the position.
- Working knowledge of applicable state employment laws.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills requiring working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
US citizens only. Foreign nationals and dual citizens not eligible.
- Local travel based on needs. Mileage reimbursement program.
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. May require normal range of hearing and vision to operate machinery.
MorphoTrust USA offers a total rewards program including competitive pay, insurance benefits, retirement plan, Paid Time Off program, training and development. We offer a challenging work environment that values diversity.
MorphoTrust - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -