About GMAC Insurance Personal Lines Group
GMAC Insurance Personal Lines Group is one of the largest automobile insurers in the United States. GMAC Insurance Personal Lines Group offers property and casualty products, including personal auto, RV, motorcycle, commercial auto and more. With a nationwide network of claims professionals and a 24-hour, toll-free claims hotline available 365 days a year, GMAC Insurance provides superior claims service for its customers.
As a Senior Analytics Analyst you will be reporting to Director of Claims Analytics. In this position you will be responsible for data mining, report building, and analysis. This position is highly visible and works closely with senior leaders to set the direction and strategy for GMAC insurance. You will excel in this position if you have high level of curiosity, love data challenges and have ambition to do more.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conduct explorations and determine appropriate mappings of disparate data sets
- Continuously evaluate information from multiple systems and sources and reconcile conflicts
- Work cross functionally to gather requirements from multiple departments, translate requirements into specifications, and construct reports
- Collaborate with Claims business units to determine KPI’s, and leading and lagging indicators
- Ensure that Claims management can manage to metrics specific to their functional area objectives and provide consultation to senior management in understanding the drivers behind current measurements and in developing new performance metrics
As part of one of the world's largest and most successful financial services organizations, GMAC Insurance offers the knowledge and...