Generally responsible for project administration including overall planning, tracking and documentation of one or several projects from the project proposal phase to the project closeout phase. Projects are typically outlined with specific guidelines and procedures. This work will be performed under minimal supervision.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Assisting in Deltek Vision Resource Planning and producing reports.
• Preparation of project proposals.
• Preparation of project organizational charts.
• Preparation of project correspondence and transmittals.
• Preparation of project mailings and labels.
• Entering and maintaining current client contact information in both Deltek Vision and Microsoft Outlook.
• Scheduling project and client meetings and arrangements.
• Preparation and distribution of project meeting notes.
• Preparation of client and project presentations.
• Execution of special projects.
• Providing scanning, copying, faxing, and filing services for project related information.
• Maintaining professional appearance of meeting spaces.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Knowledge and application of company standards.
• Knowledge and application of office administration procedures.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
• Proficient in the use of Newforma, Deltek Vision and other software as needed.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent proofreading and grammar.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in all areas.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with extreme multi-tasking.
• Ability to prioritize effectively.
• Ability to develop reports.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with teammates, clients, and vendors.
• Ability to listen and ascertain the needs of teammates and clients
• Ability to find and communicate accurate information.
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
• Ability to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift and carry in excess of 25 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Hargrove Engineers + Constructors - 2 years ago
Since 1995, Hargrove Engineers + Constructors has served the needs of industry through its dedication to the client’s best interests....