mcgarrybowen Chicago is looking for a Senior Talent Manager. This position is responsible for working with Senior Business Affairs head to set up and maintain production business process. Also responsible for attracting the best and the brightest people to mcgarrybowen.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Help set up workflow processes for the Talent Department.
- Supervise Talent Managers within department.
- Keep current with SAG, AFTRA and international talent policies/issues.
- Collaborate with Producers and Business Managers on projects to advise on talent production and reuse matters.
- Celebrity talent searches and negotiations, talent reuse projections, estimates and completion reports, review talent invoices/billings and resolve Union claims.
- Conduct Talent 101 sessions with account management and client.
- Maintain the entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in database.
- High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality
- 3-7 years working as a talent manager, preferably in a fast paced advertising/media agency
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communicator with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem-solver to contribute to mcgarrybowen’s reputation and success.
mcgarrybowen - 17 months ago