We currently have a contract position with client of ours.
This is immediate need and its a 6 months contract.
- Excellent attitude with the ability to learn new technologies
- A minimum 5-7 yrs experience working in a large scale environment providing internal and/or external technical support as a Windows or UNIX/Linux systems administrator and/or engineer.
- Windows Sys Admins and/or Engineers must possess strong CIFS experience
- UNIX/Linux Sys Admins and/or Engineers must possess strong NFS experience.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations.
Prefer experience with:
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this senior Technical Support Engineer position, and would like to learn more, please submit
- Fibre Channel Protocols for SCSI/iSCSI
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange and disaster recovery
- VMware - virtualization
- Backup and recovery (Veritas, Legato, Tivoli, etc.)
- Packet Trace analysis
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus
1. your resume for consideration
2. Your contact number
3. current Location and willing to relocate to NC
4. Your work Authorization
Dice - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard