Supports and assists with Online Media, Media Relations and Advertising, Public Relations, Employee Relations, Community Relations and Physician Relations. Assists with the strategic development and implementation of measurable, effective on line communication tools and programs for consumers, employees and physicians. Executes the CTH on line and social media strategy. Produces and maintains CTRH online content and communications. Produces consumer, employee, and physician online editorials. Supports system goals with online execution for entities, service-lines and programs through development of strategic marketing efforts. Develops on line content for external and internal communication with physicians and community. Assists with all outgoing and incoming media/press communication.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The specifications listed below are representative of the education and experience as well as knowledge, skill and ability required.
· Bachelors degree in Journalism, Marketing or related field required
· Minimum two (2) years experience required in marketing, advertising, or public relations. Health Care experience preferred.
· Able to demonstrate proven professional capabilities in a skilled working environment.
· Working knowledge of FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkeIn, SEO, and other online media outlets.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Database management, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and In Design
· Knowledge of website operations and functions including HTML coding
· Knowledge of social and emerging media
· Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) implementation