Chemist – Industrial Hygiene Compliance
We have a career opportunity available for a Chemist at our Reinhart Technical Center located in Richmond, VA. This position will focus on providing support for regulatory and compliance requirements within our Industrial Hygiene department with a key focus on Carpenter Co. chemical products.
- MSDS creation and database maintenance for Carpenter Co. products
- Maintain database of supplier MSDS and database for compliance testing
- Backup emissions modeling
- Administer chemical monitoring programs
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
- 4 year degree in chemistry, biology, industrial hygiene, environmental engineering or a related discipline with core classes in organic chemistry
- Chemical laboratory experience
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Experience in hazardous communication preferred
- Experience in air emissions modeling is preferred
- Some travel may be required
Carpenter Co - 18 months ago