Full time, Lead Process Engineer to support various oil and gas projects in New Orleans, LA. Duties will include:
- Run Process Simulations using HYSIS in order to establish process schemes, compression and heat/cooling requirements, and support development of Design Basis Document.
- Development of PFD's and P&ID's
- Prepare Process Data Sheets for Vesels, Pumps, Control Valves, PSV's, etc.
- Development of Equipment Lists
- Development of Cost Estimates for process and mechanical equipment
- Provide input to Plot Plan and Modularization Concepts related to Process Equipment
- Prepare studies for Water Treating, Oil/Gas/Water Separation, Heat Exchangers, and other oil and gas equipment required on the projects
- Evaluate equipment and material selection for cold weather applications
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Minimum of BS in Chemical Engineering is required
- 10 years oil & gas industry experience is required
- Alberta PE license is preferred
- Cold weather application experience is preferred
Location: North America
Jacobs, with annual revenues of nearly $13 billion, is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and...