The employee assists Lift Truck Operators and Head Loaders in warehouse activities. The employee also maintains sanitation and feeds in off-grade product. Position Responsibilities Daily sweep, mop and vacuum entire warehouse.
Empty trash barrels or carts daily.
Vacuum perimeter areas monthly.
Throw partial pallets of like products together daily.
Help coordinate stock rotation with Head Loader.
Help relieve Line Forklift Operators when needed. Position Qualifications GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS
● Must be US citizen or legal alien.
● Must be 18 years of age.
● Must read, write, communicate in English as it relates to this job and safety regulations.
● Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
● Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
● Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
● Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
● Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
● Must have relevant work experience &/or training to perform the job.
● Must satisfy minimum education &/or training requirements specific to the position. JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
● Must have & maintain valid licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and frozen...