Dow Advanced Materials, a division of The Dow Chemical Company, has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Supply Chain Quality Specialist for the Electronics Material business located in Marlborough, MA. The Electronic Materials business is a global leader in providing materials critical to the manufacture of semiconductor devices.
Investigating, resolving and preventing customer complaints regarding supply chain performance. This person will work with Dow employees and 3rd party vendors to correct the issue and communicate results to the customers. Typical supply chain complaints include late delivery, material shortage, damage to product during shipment, and failure to comply with customer requirements during the delivery process.
Leading problem-solving teams for recurring issues with supply chain performance.
Analysis of supply chain performance in the area of quality and identifying trends and gaps compared to the critical customer requirements and key business service metrics.
Investigating and resolving regarding non-technical Quality complaints such as product labeling issues & data entry errors for products manufactured in Marlborough MA.
This position is responsible for resolving supply chain issues with Dow Electronic Materials Semiconductor Technologies products manufactured in Marlborough, MA and Newark, DE
- University degree, preferably in a discipline with an analytical focus (Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain)
- At least 5 years in an operational role, ideally in either supply chain or operations
- Demonstrated experience in formal problem solving techniques (8D, FMEA, fishbone, 5 why, Apollo Root Cause Investigation, etc)
- Experience working with customers or suppliers to resolve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience working with SAP a plus
- This position requires limited travel to external warehouses and/or customers.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance and shares company, business or functional success
- Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities in a rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work on global teams with colleagues around the world and in different locations
- Permanent authorization to work in the U.S. is required for this position.
The Dow Chemical Company - 4 years ago
Dow combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving...