Retail Service Specialist - McLean, VA
Administrative Services / Facilities
Safeway is an innovative Fortune 100 Company that, thanks to the diversity, professionalism, spirit and friendliness of our people, is thriving in locations across the U.S. and Canada. From our stores to our corporate headquarters, we offer careers that build your skills and your future.
Safeway’s Retail Services Department has an opening for a Part Time Retail Services Specialist.
What you will be doing:
What you have done before
- Random store audits using a handheld scanning device.
- Downloading information from handheld scanning device into a corporate database for reporting purposes.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
What you need to have
- 1- 5 years retail experience.
What you can expect
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Basic computer skills including Excel and Word proficiency.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high customer focus.
- Self motivated and work with minimum supervision, must be able to work independently.
- Reliable vehicle with current driver’s license and car insurance.
- Successfully pass pre hire drug and criminal background screening.
- Ability to work all hours including evenings and on weekends.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Competitive pay.
- Professional and career education programs.
- May qualify Medical, Vision and Dental Plans.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Corporate Brands Employee Discount.
- 401(k), retirement benefits and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Health and welfare benefits.
- 4 years ago - save job
For many Americans, "going to Safeway" is synonymous with "going to the grocery store." Safeway is one of North...