Develops and implements growth and retention strategies for current FI association business for increased penetration of existing and new product lines to meet short and long range value to the clients. Works with Business Development Leader to create business case for new affinity relationships.
- Bachelors’ degree required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Ten years financial services experience including proven supervisory experience.
- Ability to collaborate across functional departments ( Sales, Marketing and Operations.)
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence.
- Demonstrated financial management skills.
- Ability to understand and assimilate into a sales and marketing or distribution business environment.
- Skilled motivator, superior leadership skills.
- Highly organized with ability to work with little or no supervision; capable of successfully managing deliverables in a fast paced environment of change.
- Proficient in MicroSoft Suite products.
- Must be able to act as consultant to clients to make recommendations for proposals based on client’s business goals and objectives.
- Life & Health license and Property & Casualty license required.
- Ability and flexibility to work additional hours as needed to support business demand.
- 10% - 35% travel required ( periodic)
USI Holdings Corporation - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard