Founded in 1999, MyWebGrocer (MWG) is the leading digital services provider for retail grocery, connecting retail brands to their consumers through ecommerce and online tools. Retail partners include Kroger, Brookshire's, ShopRite, Lowes Food Stores, Big Y, Food Lion and more than 130 other leading grocery chains. MWG also has the largest online grocery-advertising network, attracting advertisers such as Kellogg's, Unilever, Nestle, P&G and over 200 other leading brands. Located in the historic Champlain Mill in Winooski, Vermont, MWG employs more than 180 professionals from diverse backgrounds, including database and development, customer service, web design, sales, marketing, graphic design, and account management. MWG is consistently ranked among the fastest growing companies in Vermont and is proud to employ the most energetic and dynamic team in the area.
MWG is recruiting for a Systems Analyst who will become a key team member, collaborating with product management, support, documentation, training and sales departments to provide in-depth product knowledge. Responsibilities also include documentation preparation and collection, as well as quality assurance in partnership with the software development team.
- Work with customers and internal staff to collect and document requirements for new software or existing software enhancements.
- Write detailed functional design documents which include use cases and archetypal user interface designs.
- Analyze proposed software changes for potential system, business and customer impacts to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility with other integrated software products.
- Tracking and communication of the project status to stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle.
- Participate as a domain expert resource during iterative development cycles with technical staff.
- Work as a team member with product management, support, documentation, training and sales departments providing in depth product knowledge.
- Bachelor or masters degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years software systems design and analysis work with extensive experience on large scale systems.
- Demonstrated web based application understanding and strong user interface design skills.
- Excellent writing, modeling and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, abstract low level information to general understanding and form an appropriate solution.
- Evidence of leadership competencies including team building, self-confidence, results orientation and interpersonal skills.
MyWebGrocer - 15 months ago
Founded in 1999, MyWebGrocer (MWG) is the leading digital services provider for retail grocery, connecting retail brands to their consumers...