Parsons Brinckerhoff's New York office, seeks a Sr. CADD Designer with CADD and Building Information Modeling (BIM) expertise to provide engineers with design support for new and reconstruction projects for highways and site developments. Candidate must be able to:
- Create construction documents with CAD software according to various agency standards.
- Create BIM models for roadway and utility elements
- Understand and interpret topographic survey and base mapping including coordinates, elevations, contours, utility symbols, roadway symbols, etc.
- Coordinate with various engineering disciplines on a variety of small and large projects.
- Manage and lead others on projects for CAD and BIM deliverables
- Perform geometry & quantity calculations
- Teach CAD technicians and engineers BIM software such as Civil 3D, Navisworks, Revit, etc.
- Have knowledge of general engineering design and construction.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office, 3D Studio Max, SketchUp, Adobe Suite and ArcGIS software.
- Short term/occasional travel outside of NYC may be required.
Qualified candidates must have 8 to 10 years experience as a CAD Designer/Operator and BIM Designer on engineering projects involving roadways, bridges, utilities, site development and miscellaneous structures for multiple NYC Agencies. Candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D. Candidate must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
1) High School Diploma
2) NICET Certification a plus
3) CAD certification is a plus
4) Authorization to legally work in this country immediately
Parsons Brinckerhoff is an EOE, M/F/D/V.
Balfour Beatty - 13 months ago
Talented? Check. In demand? Check. Handsome? You decide. Check out this Beatty -- Balfour Beatty. The company provides infrastructure and...