Company C creates beautiful home furnishings with sophisticated designs and loads of color. We combine our inspirational product design with exceptionally high-standards of quality and service so our customers’ experience is unique and fun. If you have the passion and creativity we need to steer our colorful company, then Company C, is the place for you.
Company C is looking for team members with passion and drive to make our company the leader in colorful living! This role will be working out of our Concord, NH office.
We are looking for a talented individual with:
- 10+ years of marketing experience with cutting-edge consumer brands
- End-to-end marketing experience, from concept through on-and-offline advertising, promotions, partnerships, events, product/retail experience and all social media platforms
- An innovative marketer—yet also a bit of a geek with extensive digital, media and analytics experience—a true left brain/right brain individual
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management processes
- Manage Company C’s brand and oversee all strategic, creative, public relations and paid media developments.
- Lead the development and execution of Company C’s strategic marketing initiatives to the fullest utilization of Company C’s assets, partnerships and brand image.
- Partner with co-founders and web team to develop and set strategic direction for Company C’s next gen website.
- Maintain daily contact with internal and external partners in the development of advertising communications and partnership opportunities.
- Manage Company C’s marketing budget including regular planning and reporting on both forecasted and actual budgets.
- Direct all Company C’s multichannel events.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners from product design/development and creative to channel sales teams, operations and finance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience building vendor and marketing relationships as well as content partnerships
- Aptitude for building revenue streams
- Strong awareness of current marketing, media and communication trends
- Excellent relationship and communication skills to direct and influence business
- High-end, upmarket consumer brand experience a plus: preferably in home furnishings or fashion industry
BS/BA and Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field
How to Apply:
Send us your resume, marketing portfolio and references
Sorry no agencies at this time
Local candidates ONLY - sorry no relocation for this role