Youâ€™re empowered to do your best and to be a Strategic Resource! Join us to conduct and manage outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting information for operational and business planning. Support short and long term operational/strategic business activities - by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. Develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
Positions in this function conduct and manage outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting information for operational and business planning. They support short and long term operational/strategic business activities - by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. They also develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
OFFICE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TELECOMMUTING (HOME OFFICE)
- Reviews the work of others.
- Develops innovative approaches.
- Sought out as expert.
- Serves as a leader/ mentor.
UnitedHealthcare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, is comprised of three specialized businesses dedicated to meeting the health care benefits needs of individuals and groups; all part of something greater, but each with a specialized focus:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ year of experience in business/finance analysis.
- Advanced level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems required (Excel, Access, SQL, Java, PowerPoint) required.
- Demonstrated process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes required.
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills required.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures.
UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual works with individuals, small businesses and large multi-site employers to provide innovative, affordable benefits services.
UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement is focused on serving Americans over the age of 50. It is the largest business dedicated to meeting the growing health and well-being needs of aging individuals in the nation, serving one in five Medicare beneficiaries through a comprehensive and diversified array of products and services through four industry-leading businesses.
UnitedHealthcare Community & State provides high-quality, personalized, public-sector health care programs that help local government agencies improve health outcomes for millions of children and low-income and disabled individuals at an affordable cost.
Together, we're removing the barriers that keep people from receiving the kind of quality health care that makes a difference. We focus on Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance as we empower people to achieve better health and well-being.
Come grow and thrive in our culture of innovation and ideas. Because there is no opportunity greater than the quest to help people live healthier lives.
UnitedHealth Group - 12 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...