Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC owns and operates facilities in Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska that produce anhydrous ammonia, UAN and urea. Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC, operates a production facility in Brandon, Manitoba, that produces anhydrous ammonia, ammonium nitrate, UAN and urea. In addition, Koch Fertilizer, LLC owns storage and terminal assets in northwest Europe with trading offices in Switzerland, France and United Kingdom.
Koch Nitrogen Company LLC is seeking a motivated and self-driven
for our anhydrous ammonia and UAN plants located in Duncombe, IA.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities / expectations:
- Increase plant production availability through reliability practices
- Develop effective equipment strategies to improve reliability and manage risk
- Integrate Reliability Centered Maintenance, Risk Base Inspections, Equipment Condition Monitoring, Root Cause Analysis, Critical Spare Parts Management and other reliability best practices in normal day to day activities
- Utilize various root cause analysis techniques to investigate and resolve equipment reliability issues
- Insure equipment strategies reflect current RAGAGEP practices, Koch best practices and are kept evergreen
- Prioritize reliability activities to best align with plant objectives, use available resources, add value, and reduce risk
- Develop processes to understand and improve the overall life cycle costs of equipment
- Manage the Fort Dodge PSM Mechanical Integrity (MI) program for piping, vessels, boilers, tanks, and relief valves and associated MI documentation
- Manage the site Risk Based Inspection program and Fitness For Service needs
- Proactively plan and manage MI/regulatory inspections
- Assist turnaround organization with developing fixed equipment work scope and execution
- Provide technical support to operations, maintenance, capital projects, and equipment procurement as needed
- Proactively interact with other Koch reliability engineers to both share and gain new reliability knowledge
- The successful candidate will need to be willing to work outside during summer and winter conditions, utilize ladders and platforms in excess of 100’, enter confined spaces, and be capable of utilizing all required personal protective equipment including qualifying for use of a full face respirator.
- Available to support 24/7 plant operations
- Willing to live/work in the Fort Dodge area
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft based applications
- Basic troubleshooting and investigation skills
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Metallurgical, or Reliability Engineering from an accredited institution
- Previous reliability work experience at a chemical, refining, nuclear, pulp & paper, or heavy industrial environment
- Familiar with fixed equipment associated codes and standards, including ASME and API.
- 3+ years of experience in Reliability Engineering with a fixed equipment focus
- Certifications in inspection and reliability technologies (e.g. level II UT, API 510)
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 23 months ago