Provides primary and episodic care to patients-independently and in collaboration with other medical
professionals-following standards and protocols set by the sponsoring facility/Medical Director. Functions as a member of clinical
team in maintaining patient flow and maximizing the delivery of quality care to patients. Emphasizes health
promotion and/or disease prevention through patient education and coordination of care. Follows regulations and
guidelines for writing prescriptions.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing and Nurse Practioner program.
• Certified as a nurse practitioner with current state licensure.
• Skilled in traditional nursing disciplines of patient assessment and management.
• Two years previous professional nursing experience with 1‐3 years experience as a practicing family nurse
practitioner or emergency room/urgent care Nurse Practioner.
• CPR/ACLS/PALS certification.