Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
Operational leader who is accountable for sustaining and improving daily operations of Allina Medical Clinic's financial, clinical, and employee care goals. This role works in a leadership partner model with the lead physician and site medical office. Exercise indirect supervision and monitoring of more than 60 non-exempt FTE's and direct supervision of clinical, business, and lab supervisors. Paired leader role with 18-32 provider FTE's.
- RN License with BA/BS
- At least 8 years of progressive healthcare management experience with responsibility for direct reports and accountability for clinical and operational outcomes
- Experience in ambulatory patient care setting preferred
- BLS certification
- Medical Terminology required
- Ability to use customer service skills to positively impact the patient care experience, external customers, and internal service partners
- Excellent customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Competence in day-to-day operations management
- Proven leadership in problem solving, employee relations, policy interpretation, patient concerns, customer service, planning, strategy, recruiting and marketing, employee development, and budget reporting and analysis
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full Time
- 40 hours/week
- Day Shift
Richfield is a well-established suburb with affordable homes for the young families and new developments being built for the older resident. Easy access to main throughways, just minutes from both Minneapolis and St. Paul, close to the airport and major shopping centers including the Mall of America. Its residents are committed to its vitality, and Richfield is consistently recognized for innovative development programs. The school system has received national awards for its excellence in education. Richfield has over 300 acres of parkland, an ice arena, outdoor pool with waterslide, a staffed nature center, Farmers Market and offers a wide variety of recreational programs for all ages.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 10 minutes from Minneapolis
- Population = 40,000
- Service Area = 920,000
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 12 months ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...