The Store Manager manages retail store operations and supervises approximately two to seven Co-Sales Managers and full time/part time associates. Must possess the ability to:
- Develop the strategies and plans to achieve sales results through business analysis, action planning, effective communication and consistent accountability
- Ensures a consistent, quality store experience for customers
BUILD OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Apply and teach effective selling strategies and supervisory practices
- Network, recruit, assess and hire qualified candidates
- Evaluate, develop and promote associates
To be considered for this position and to view all career opportunities at Limited Brands, please visit our career web site at http://www.careers.limitedbrands.com.
- Think strategically and drive the business to company standards
- Prioritize, plan, delegate, administrate and adapt to business needs
- Maximize inventory, cash control and loss prevention techniques
- Create and execute company action plans to increase sales and profits and reduce shrink
- Three to five years previous store management experience including responsibility for annual sales volume of $1.5 million plus
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability
- Proven ability to network, recruit, interview, train, develop and promote associates
- Ability to travel on a consistent basis as needed for meetings
- Ability to move medium to large items weighing up to 50 pounds
Limited Brands - 19 months ago
PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED.
For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction...