We are looking for a talented, motivated, and customer-focused Product Owner to join the growing AccuRev engineering team and help support our customers who are implementing and using AccuRev's award-winning SCM software product suite. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to leverage their enthusiasm for building a world class SCM based on GitCentric software that frees our customers software development teams be more productive, collaborate better and focus on what they do best. At AccuRev, your success and career path are directly related to your contributions and while providing many opportunities for growth.
- Author requirements, user stories and works with customers and product management to refine details as needed in Rally tools.
- Organize and work in Agile processes with existing product backlog of roadmap issues
- Familiarity / experience with agile methodologies to drive project and daily scrum.
- Tracks budget and delivery of engineering projects with Scrummaster
- Drives acceptance testing, prioritizes the iteration and defect backlog grooming and management and delivers the iteration.
- Drives communication of releases including new features and defects to internal and external stakeholders.
- Expected to work on stories as part of the team. Candidate will need Java experience with UI experience with GWT framework.
- Prior Product Owner experience mandatory
- Proficiency in C++, and/or JAVA UI's (preferably GWT) other programming/scripting languages, RDBMS technologies are a plus
- BSCS (Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or higher
- Experience using Software Configuration Management products such as AccuRev, Git, ClearCase, and GitHub or Stash a definite plus
- Experience with various operating systems including UNIX and Windows
- Ability to understand and work with existing business logic
- Must have proven work experience as a technical “influencer” and ability to own and drive the product.
- Scrum, Agile or XP Process-like experience in organizing and motivating teams to succeed.
- Strong desire to work in a team and have fun at work
- Strong Customer Focus and Advocacy
- Excellent follow-through skills
AccuRev is the fastest growing SCM Company in the world and two-time Jolt Product Excellence Award recipient. AccuRev is used by over 600 companies and global enterprises including American Airlines, Polycom, Thomson Financial, T-Mobile and Lockheed Martin. As the leading provider of process-centric software change and configuration management (SCCM) solutions, the AccuRev solution is designed for today’s complex and changing software development environments, including geographically distributed and offshore development teams working on multiple releases in parallel.
AccuRev's award winning software development tools have enabled us to achieve over 60% growth over the last two years. With this continued pace of rapid growth, we are currently looking to hire great people to join our dynamic team. Our engineering and product support teams continue to innovate and improve AccuRev's capabilities with each product release.
AccuRev provides best-of-breed software change and configuration management (SCCM) with an agile and efficient approach to managing the...