U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Provide exceptional service to a judicial community throughout a six state region.
• Oversee the day-to-day operation, installation, configuration, and administration of computer networks and servers.
• Provides Tier 2 support and maintains the security and integrity of all local area network systems including passwords, virus protection, audit logs, COOP and backups.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Expertise in server and network administration for LAN/WAN, UNIX/Linux, Windows Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Network Policy Server, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), VMWare vSphere 5.x, Symantec backup software
• Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, 802.11x, Cisco, switches and firewalls, Juniper wireless technologies, EqualLogic SAN, Visio
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to lift computer equipment
• Ability to travel
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science or a related field
• Prior experience in court, legal, or government environment is highly desired
• Technical certifications such as MSCE, CCNA, compTIA Network +, VCP
Intelligent Decisions - 17 months ago
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...