Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services. Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement :
- We are committed to exceeding our customer's expectations
- Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards
- The Right Employees make the difference
- A servant’s heart is the key to success
- The Team Approach works best
- Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential
- Pay Attention to the Details
- The details separate the winners from the losers
- Take what the company is doing very seriously, but not yourself
- Our company has zero tolerance for egos or politics
Are you an experienced Director of Nursing/RN with a servant’s heart and a passion for serving others? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, LLC is looking for a top-notch licensed Director of Nursing for our upcoming brand new dynamic health campus SilverCrest in New Albany, Indiana! The campus will open summer 2013.
Lead By Example
Enjoy Being Rewarded For Your Success
Thrive In a Customer Driven Culture
Love Working With The Elderly
Then you should contact us today!
The Director of Nursing is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operation of our Nursing Services Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Generous bonus program based on performance (up to 25% of base salary) paid two times per year
- Professional Growth & Career Advancement
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more! Equal Opportunity Employer
- Degreed Registered Nurse
- Must hold an active, unencumbered state nursing license
- Must be a compassionate caregiver and experienced leader with a positive and outgoing personality and strong clinical skills
- Must be an effective communicator and team builder
- Prior management experience in Long-Term Healthcare as a Director of Nursing is required
Trilogy Health Services - 19 months ago