Experience and Education:
• Possession of a valid California Credential authorizing services as a special education teacher.
• Possession of a Behavior Intervention Case Manager (BICM) Credential or agreement to complete the necessary training within 6 months
• Possession of the Pro-Act certificate or agreement to complete the necessary training within six (6) months
• Five (5) years of successful teaching experience in special education
• CLAD certificate or equivalent is desired
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Behavior managements; applied behavior analysis; positive behavior support.
• Understanding of the relationships between student behavior and methods of instruction.
• Data collection and analysis and experience writing behavior support plans.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with students, teachers, parents, colleagues, and community leaders.
• Utilize instructional technology tools and materials.
Applications from qualified candidates are invited. A complete application file consists of:
• A completed certificated EDJOIN application;
• Letter of Introduction;
• An up-to-date resume;
• Three letters of recommendation (no more than two years old);
• Proof of credentials/licenses held;
• Transcripts of degrees held;
• Applicants must meet minimum qualifications and provide all necessary materials on-line prior to the stated deadline in order to qualify as a candidate.
To submit an application you must log onto www.EDJOIN.org. Applicants are responsible for assuring that Personnel receive the online submission of their application before the deadline date. Applicants must be sure they are submitting a complete application packet with all required documents. Incomplete application packets will not be considered. For questions regarding the position, you may contact Personnel Services at (909) 820-7700 ext. 2424.
The Greater Rialto Democratic Club serves Democrats in Rialto, California and surrounding communtiies.