As a spotter or shuttler you will enjoy a set schedule doing shuttle and spotting work at both our cross-dock and the customer’s distribution center. You would be responsible for shuttling loaded and empty trailers between the two locations in order to facilitate the delivery of freight to customer locations. Your work will be primarily outdoors in the yard.
This position is an evening position. Typical start time for this position is 5:30pm and ends around 1:30am. An average shift is eight hours. Your typical work week is Mon - Fri or Tue – Sat.
Pay and Benefits:
$16 per hour.
Our drivers enjoy the following benefits:
DLI Application Instructions:
- Low-cost medical and dental insurance available the 1st of the month after 90 days of employment.
- A company matching 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Company funded life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Optional life and short-term/long-term disability insurance.
- Opportunity to contribute to a flexible spending account for dependent and health costs.
To apply you must submit an application an on-line or a mailed/faxed paper application. Resumes will not be accepted as an application for driver or dockworker positions. DLI recruiters carefully review all applications submitted and if your qualifications and experience are what we are looking for a recruiter will contact you for a phone interview. Please make sure you include the last ten years of your employment history. You will receive an email notification confirming receipt of your application and another notifying you of the status once reviewed. Please include an email address in your application so you can receive status updates. Upon completion of your application you will be prompted to complete the Background Check Release Form and the Driver’s Certificate of Violations . These may also be completed online or mailed/faxed in . Only complete applications will be considered. A complete application includes the completed driver application, the Background Check Release Form, and the Driver Certificate of Violations. All application materials are available at www.drivedli.com .
- Have a Class A CDL
- At least 1 year tractor/trailer driving experience
- Age 21 or older
- No preventable accidents in the last 2 years, and no DOT recordable/preventable accidents in the last 5 years
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving within the past 3 years
- Criminal Background Check Required
- Able to pass a complete DOT physical, drug screen and road test
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Good customer service skills
Dedicated Logistics, Inc. - 3 years ago