Social Media Specialist - VinSolutions-130297
A business unit of AutoTrader Group, VinSolutions offers the industry's most advanced and effective suite of products ranging from Automotive CRM, Automotive ILM, and Automotive BDC to car dealer websites, auto service, and dealer training.
VinSolutions is hiring for a Social Media Specialist. A clear understanding on how social media marketing works, creative, organized, comfort with copywriting, and extremely good customer service skills are needed.
Social Media Specialist primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Write and edit social media posts.
- Assist in setting up, updating and building social media sites for our auto dealership customers
- Daily monitoring of each client's consumer review sites and social media sites
- Generate creative posts daily to various social media sites across the internet
- Weekly emails & phone calls to clients with updates on the status of their social media environment
- Create effective emails that showcase positive results and communicate them with the client
- Create and maintain a visible presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms for the clients.
- Continually monitor the social media landscape and related trends through webinars, research, blogging, etc.
- Strong communication skills with the VinSocial Media Team
- Researching relevant social media content and understanding ongoing social media changes and innovations
- Researching and developing dealership and brand specific content for posting including: automotive sales and service specials, significant products or amenities the dealership offers, and outstanding achievements or developments by an automotive brand
- Building a relationship with the Social Media Marketing Manager and communicate with them the client's wants and needs
- High school degree required and 4 year college degree preferred, in Marketing or Communications.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing and communication skills, knowledge of proper grammar and spelling
- Superior social media knowledge with high proficiency in programs such as of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Yelp
- Experienced builder and executer of online social media set up
- Proficient in MS Office specifically: Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Experience with Salesforce & Google Drive is a plus but not required.
- A proven track record of being extremely professional with prospects, customers and internal team members
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Able to take direction and work in a team environment
- Experience working in social media preferred
- Prior automotive industry experience is a plus
- Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed at every opportunity.
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly and effectively within your job
Primary Location: US-KS-Overland Park
- 2 years ago - save job
Our mission at AutoTrader.com is to be your ultimate online solution for buying and selling new, certified and used cars. Our site is...