Position Summary: |
Firehouse Subs is looking for experienced multi-unit managers and owners looking to utilize their leadership and team building skills to assist with the growth of the Firehouse Subs in your community. Franchisee candidates must have proven their profitable operating skills and development of subordinates to sustain positive sales growth within their location.
The franchisee is fully accountable for the profitable operation of all their Firehouse Subs Restaurant, while ensuring the adherence to all company guidelines and regulations and the professional identification and development of store personnel/management.
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs Policies and Procedures.
- Provide leadership to the Restaurant team so that each team member consistently meets our standards of superior customer service, quality and cleanliness, while embracing the Firehouse Subs 'Culture' of a cheerful and fun work environment.
- Ensure the profitability of the business by operating within established guidelines and requirements for sales growth, food cost, labor, and controllable costs.
- Coordinate and implement current operations game plans and company initiatives and store marketing in a profitable and timely manner.
- Accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with qualified personnel.
- Accountable for the continuous training and development of restaurant personnel including managers and shift leaders.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Maintain a safe and secure work and dining environment.