Job Title: Visual Merchandising Associate
- Overland Park, KS---Oak Park Shopg Cntr, 01389
Over 110 years ago, James Cash Penney founded his company on the principle of treating customers the way he wanted to be treated: Fair and Square. Today, rooted in this rich legacy, we are re-imagining every aspect of our business in order to reclaim our birthright and become America’s favorite store. The truth is, we’re fine with growing old. We’re not fine with growing stale. So we are throwing open the windows and letting in some fresh air. With 1,100 stores and jcp.com, we’re focused on delivering an exciting, new shopping experience that is in sync with the rhythm of our customers’ lives through exceptionally curated merchandise, artful presentation and unmatched customer service. Most critical to our success is enlisting the industry’s best talent to fuel our transformation and help change the way America shops for good.
jcp is seeking individuals who have an eye for detail and who put the customer first.
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Savings Plan
- Retirement Account Plan
- Company Paid Vacations
- Associate Discount Program
As a Visual Specialist for jcp you will work with and report to the store Merchandise Execution Manager.
Successful candidates would have:
- Implements Company SET execution plans.
- Assists associates in maintaining SET execution core standards.
- Maintains and promotes company standards.
- Ensures clean, orderly and safe conditions.
- Working knowledge of merchandise presentation materials and techniques.
- Eye for detail and the ability to identify color, space and themes coordination.
- The ability to conceptualize written and verbal instructions.
- Seven (7) to twelve (12) months’ experience in visual merchandising or related.
- Experience in Art helpful.
JCPenney - 3 years ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...