Medicare Marketing Manager (position located in Seattle, Washington)
Job ID 2013-24245 # Positions 1
Search Category Sales & Marketing
Type Regular Full-Time (30+ hours) Posted Date 9/23/2013
Additional Locations ..
More information about this job:Summary:
Responsible for development, review, submission and printing of all Medicare direct-to-consumer marketing materials and sales support activities. Assists in the development of tactical, market-specific marketing plans, help by their supporting market-specific sales strategies, work on policies and procedures that help achieve the objectives of the operating units. This individual will be directly involved in the development of Medicare marketing budgets, tracking and analysis of the results driving lead generation, work with creative and media services on print/fulfillment and campaign database management. Responsible for the selection and distribution of Marketing/Sales Support items. Shares responsibility with local Sales and Marketing Directors for execution of corporate-sponsored marketing activities.
1. Assist in the development of detailed marketing plans that define tactics for specific segments of target market with associated advertising, staffing, budgets, distribution channels, enrollment goals and conversion rates.
2. Support Director of Marketing in the development of annual Medicare marketing budgets based on market opportunities, key growth strategies, targeted enrollment, required lead volumes and conversion rates.
3. Provide direction for media planning, buying, analysis and campaign reporting for television, direct mail and print advertising space.
4. Work with external agencies and SPG management team to develop annual enrollment packages, sales collateral and fulfillment calendars.
5. Manage external fulfillment organization as it relates to inventory management, data management / transfer, literature fulfillment, performance tracking and reporting.
6. Manage marketing campaigns using Salesforce.com to include campaign design, profiling / modeling, segmentation analysis and decision support.
7. Participate in development of the SPG long term strategic business plan from the perspective of Medicare sales and marketing.
8. Support and participate in new product development, including description of market needs, business case/feasibility analysis, product concept proposals, growth strategies and detailed product specifications.
9. Support the Director of Marketing in the creation of lead generation, marketing and sales materials, as well as the launch strategy and marketing communications to the Plans.
10. Create and manage project plans and development budgets for multiple initiatives.
11. Work in conjunction with Compliance regarding the development, proofing, CMS filing and approval of all marketing, advertising and sales support materials. Also coordinate their distribution consistent with CMS deadlines.
12. Manage Medicare marketing process and procedures to ensure optimal use of resources.
13. Provide support, training and supervision of marketing staff at corporate level and in local health plans.
14. Other duties as assigned or requested.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
Years and Type of Experience Required:
- Minimum of five years experience managing large-scale projects in a direct-to-consumer sales and marketing environment with at least 1 year leadership/management experience.
- Prior experience with new product marketing launches, marketing analytics, budget development, process development and improvement, and vendor management.
Certifications or Licensures
- Experience working with Medicare, Medicaid and other Government sponsored programs
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a motor vehicle and must possess valid motor vehicle insurance.
Specific Technical Skills
- Valid state health insurance licensure
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
- bi-lingual Spanish/English
- Excellent communication, team-building and team-leading skills are essential.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel and management throughout the organization.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills, with the capability to effectively manage projects and processes across multiple areas of the organization.
- Able to work well in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment and manage effectively in this environment.
# Direct Reports: 1-3
# Indirect Reports:
Budgetary $ Responsibility: TBD
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices.
- Ability to communicate both in person and/or by telephone.
- Must be able to travel as needed and adhere to Amerigroup travel policies and procedures
AMERIGROUP Corporation - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
AMERIGROUP looks after the health of America's needy. The managed health care provider targets people eligible for Medicaid, the State...